- Published: 27/05/2021
May's Secondary Round-up has a selection of things that might be useful for this term or when thinking ahead:
- A new Maths Hubs CPD project for NQTs and RQTs in 2021/22 - an opportunity to collaboratively learn more about maths pedagogy and subject knowledge
- New podcast episode - a conversation with two regular hosts from our Tuesday night Twitter CPD chats
- Videos and guidance to support use of representations at KS3 - bar models, double number lines, algebra tiles, Cuisenaire® rods and more
- Mastery: 'a unifying goal for everyone in maths teaching' - an article from two NCETM colleagues
- Year 6/7 transition - MEI's topic-based webinars and the annual Calculator Crunch.
Previous editions are available on the News & Features page.