- Published: 18/09/2020
September’s Primary Round-up brings together all the resources on our website that will support primary teachers with returning to teach maths in the classroom this autumn.
- New DfE guidance – we now have plenty of support materials, for use in the classroom and for whole school training
- Lockdown video lessons – slides used in the videos are now available so that teachers can use them in their own lessons
- NCETM Director’s blog – Charlie Stripp advocates ‘calm consolidation of fundamental topics’, avoiding talk of ‘catch-up’
- CPD for the new term – there’s something for everyone in the Maths Hub Programme for 2020/21
- We have a new website – a short video gives a tour.
Previous editions are available on the News & Features page.