- Published: 08/10/2021
October's Primary Round-up has something for teachers at all stages in their career:
- Embedding teaching for mastery - a podcast interview with two enthusiasts from the primary classroom
- Cardinality - what is it and why is it important in Early Years and KS1?
- Years 1-6 overview for curriculum prioritisation - with comprehensive links to DfE guidance and the NCETM PD materials
- New in the classroom? - our feature explains how the NCETM can support you throughout your career
- Maths Week England 2021 - have you signed up to get involved this November?
Previous editions are available on the News & Features page.