- Published: 12/11/2021
Our Primary Round-up for November has something for primary teachers of all year groups:
- Composition of number - what it is and why it's important that young children learn it
- Podcast interview - teaching maths in a special school
- Curriculum Prioritisation resource for Years 1-6 - now contains ready-to-progress assessment questions. And all spring term units are now published
- Year 7 maths skills this year - find out what secondary teachers think
- NCETM Week in Focus - next week is a tour round the Curriculum Prioritisation resource. Follow #NCETMWeekInFocus.
Previous editions are available on the News & Features page.