- Published: 12/06/2020
Our new Primary Round-up is now out: Year 6 transition ideas, using our video lessons, Numberblocks videos and lockdown.
- Six ways to use the NCETM video lessons - our videos have been widely used to set remote learning. But how else could they be used now that more children are in school?
- Learning in Lockdown podcast episodes: our podcast series now has three interviews with primary teachers, including their take on returning to school
- How can schools encourage smooth Year 6 transition? Teachers on Twitter turn their collective mind to transition in this unique time. Get ideas from our contributors
- New Numberblocks videos from Debbie Morgan - five videos aimed directly at Reception and Year 1 children based on different Numberblocks episodes
- Calculator Crunch starts next week! Two weeks of daily questions on Twitter for Year 6, from MEI. Plus Year 6 and 7 lessons to support transition.