- Published: 09/02/2024
In February's Primary Round-up we bring you:
- What is Variation? Our new series exploring the Five Big Ideas in Teaching for Mastery starts with a Q&A on Variation with the NCETM’s Debbie Morgan
- New podcast episode: I Can’t Do Maths! Don’t miss our fascinating conversation with Alf Coles and Nathalie Sinclair about their book, ‘I Can’t Do Maths!’
- Discover our Early Years materials - explore our materials on Shape and Space and find out what progression looks like
- Follow us on Instagram! - find us @themathspodcast, follow us, and get all the latest NCETM Maths Podcast news and content first
- Got a pupil who loves maths and writing? The Young Mathematical Story Writer Competition is open now for pupils ages 8-15.
Previous editions are available on the News & Features page.