- Published: 12/02/2021
On the brink of half term, this month’s Primary Round-up continues to reflect remote-teaching provision and offers signposts to helpful resources.
- Primary video lessons – ways to use them for this period of remote teaching, which you might not have thought of
- Podcast interview with a Year 6 teacher – reflecting on her first weeks of teaching half-an-hour live every day
- Numberblocks at home – we’re starting to publish resources that you can point parents to
- Unitising – what it is, why it's important, and how the concept is sequenced through the primary curriculum
- Transition webinars – MEI offers 45-minute, topic-based webinars to help you support your Year 6s.
Previous editions are available on the News & Features page.