- Published: 20/04/2021
This month's Primary Round-up points to resources for Early Years, both old and new, and looks at ways to use our resources in curriculum prioritisation.
- Numberblocks – brand new support materials for the classroom, covering Series 3
- Early Years pages – how young children can be supported in early mathematical understanding
- Five-minute video – showing how our ready-to-progress slides might be used with small groups for review, practice and consolidation
- Why prioritise in maths this term? – a maths lead explains what and how her school are prioritising
- How far has your chocolate bar travelled? – MEI classroom resources for teaching averages.
Previous editions are available on the News & Features page.