- Published: 13/05/2019
- Parents’ maths classes – could this improve attitudes to maths in your school?
- Calculators – do your Year 6 pupils have the necessary skills for secondary school? Join the Calculator Crunchchallenge!
- What does the research say about calculators in primary school? – read the Cambridge Maths Espresso.
- What else to do with Year 6 maths after SATs – we delve the archives for ideas.
- Social media for CPD – a teacher tells us what social media offers to inspire, support and challenge his work.
All this is in the May issue of our Primary Round-up, which comes to you on the second Friday of every month.