- Published: 29/11/2019
In this month’s issue:
- Our fifth year of mastery – a deputy head from an early adopter school reflects
- Dr Eugenia Cheng – a podcast interview addresses gender and maths
- Mastery for trainee teachers – six sessions give an introduction
- Multi-step GCSE questions – our Twitter chat has some pointers
- Maths careers – a website to help students understand the importance of maths in various occupations.
By the way, there won’t be a Secondary Round-up next month, but our usual NCETM Newsletter will keep you up to date with our latest features.