- Published: 09/10/2020
October’s Primary Round-up includes the first episode of a new podcast mini-series, a Teacher Voice article and some flags to help explore our new website. Also, there’s a reminder of Maths Week England 2020.
- Manipulatives in a Covid-secure classroom – in a podcast interview, a Year 4 teacher tells us how he’s managing
- Teacher as ‘purveyor of knowledge’ or ‘expert learner’ – a teacher turned lecturer reflects on the approach of her PGCE students
- Early Years – find our guidance, resources and Numberblocks support materials on the new website
- Video lessons – recorded for lockdown but also useful for CPD in teaching for mastery
- Maths Week England – is 9-14 November. Explore the materials and register.
Previous editions are available on the News & Features page.